Registration fees :
| ||Until March 31||After March 31|
|PALM laboratory member (without accommodation) (no more available)
|non-PALM laboratory member (without accommodation) (no more available)
|non-PALM student (no more available)
|non-PALM researcher (no more available)
|Accompanying person (no more available)
Registrations are now closed. Maximal attendance has been reached.
Registration fees include :
- Attendance to all sessions and lab visits
- Full board (breakfast, coffee breaks, lunch, dinner) from Monday 28 May dinner till Friday 1st June lunch
- Welcome reception on Monday 28 May evening
- Social dinner on Thursday 30 May evening
- Accommodation from Monday 28 May evening till Friday 1st June morning (single rooms for researchers and single/double rooms for students depending on attendance). PALM Laboratory members are encouraged to sleep onsite to maximize interactions with the lecturers and other participants to the School and contribute to the friendly atmosphere.
- For Accompanying persons, the registration fees include accommodation (and breakfast) from Monday 28 May evening till Friday 1st June morning in a double room, and the four dinners from Monday 28 till Thursday 31 May (including the Welcome reception and Social dinner). Lunches and coffee breaks are not provided.
Registrations are made in two steps :
I - First step :
Pre-register before May 1st on the
Registration website. Please double-check for typos in your email-address, since all subsequent communication with you will go to this address. In this step you will also choose the appropriate category for your registration fees.
II - Second step :
After validation by the organization team (which may take us anywhere between 5 minutes and 2 working days), you will receive an email from "firstname.lastname@example.org" with a link to validate your pre-registration and proceed with the payment.
You will identify using the last and first name as well as email address you specified during the pre-registration step. You can pay via credit card or bank transfer. You will then receive an invoice by email.
Note that the address on the invoice will be the one entered when you are asked to whom it should be addressed (even if this is at your personal name, you should complete the address form).
Please note that your registration will be completed only when you receive the invoice, i.e., at the end of step 2.