Event: Sunday June 21 is the "fête de la musique": concerts all around Paris during the whole day and night.
Hotels close to University Paris Diderot:
- Hotel park and suites, avenue de France, 130€/night: send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning "contrat université Paris Diderot". The closest to the conference site - Apparthotel Paris Adagio Paris Bercy: 130€/night without breakfast. On the other side of the Seine - Hotel Kyriad Patris Bercy village: 146.50€/night without breakfast. On the other side of the Seine - Hotel Ibis Paris Bercy village: 137€/night without breakfast. On the other side of the Seine - Hotel Best Western Premier Amiral: from 142€/night (with swimming pool), near Place d'Italie
Invited speakers (blue badges) are invited for lunch at restaurant Buffon. For other participants, here are a few places to have lunch (numbers refer to the map):
· 1 The Bootlagers (73 Quai Panhard et Levassor) : Brasserie style café, burgers, etc…, “formules” at 10-13 euros.
· 2 Boulangerie Kayser (77 Quai Panhard et Levassor) : the best sandwiches around the place, salads, “formules” at 8-9 euros.
· 3 Paris Milan (at the corner of rue Elsa Morante and Rue Françoise Dolto): Italian, terrace.
· 3 In an Out (at the corner of rue Elsa Morante and Rue Françoise Dolto): take-away burgers, inexpensive
· 4 Toyama (5 rue Françoise Dolto) : Japanese restaurant, large choice of menus, 10-15 euros
· 4 Nour (5 rue Françoise Dolto): Lebanese kebab, inexpensive
· 5 Boulangerie “Midoré” (17rue Françoise Dolto) : sandwiches, panini, “formule” at 8 euros
· 6 Indiana Café (74 avenue de France): big café, terrace, Brasserie style, more expensive
· 7 Prêt à manger, Exki, and “The Frog&British Library”: two sandwich stores and a grand café at the corner of rue de Tolbiac.and avenue de France
· 8 Monoprix (104 avenue de France / 9 rue Olivier Messian): supermarket with a large Deli to go section.
· 9 Restaurant Universitaire (only for students with a French student ID): glazed building along the riverside on Quai Panhard et Levassor, entrance from Esplanade Pierre Vidal Naquet.